This is a view of the west wing of Ascott House. A former Jacobean hunting box, it dates back to the 16th Century and was donated to the National Trust by Anthony de Rothschild in 1949. The house remains the countryside residence of the Rothschild family today.
House and gardens are open to the public between March and September each year.
Canon 70D | Canon EF/S 18-135 | ISO 200 | 135mm | f/5.6 1/500 sec
See a colour version at Miss Ellie-Dee (Lifechimes)